Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Red and Pink All Over Valentine's Dinner

Last year I cooked for my latinasian (boyfriend) on Valentine's. It was actually the first time that I had ever cooked for him, so I wanted it to be special. My sister Cassandra, is a great cook, so obviously I went to her. She opened one of her many cookbooks and we chose Spaghetti a la Carbonara with Prosciutto, and Caprese Salad. Delish! check it out...

It doesn't only look good, it was good!

Recipe
Spaghetti alla Carbonara
And add Prosciutto on top at the end
(click on it to send you to the direct link)



Recipe:
°Fresh Mozzarella di Buffala
°Tomato
°Avocado
°Hearts of Palm
°Capers
°Olive Oil
°Balsamic Vinegar
°Salt and Peper to taste


Don't forget to choose something you love to drink. My latinasian and I enjoy rose champagne, 
Pop Pink Pommery Champagne.

And of course, dessert!!! My latinasian got me these amazing sweets, hope he does again this year ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...