Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Love Story: URBAN OUTFITTERS and FREE PEOPLE

I have been referring as my temples Urban Outfitters and Free people. 
Both owned by the same company, as well as Anthropology, they are amazing brands!!! 
Today I dedicate my post to my favorite brands.
It was love at first sight... Enjoy!


Free People

Embellished Vegan Leather Motorcycle Jacket

I want this jacket SOOOO badly!! It's AMAZING!!!


Crete Platform


These platforms are just so cool, you can even wear them with tights and they look nice!

Studded Plaid Buttondown

I love wearing blouses because they make any outfit easy to wear.
Wear it with jeans, a skirt or on top of a dress.


Urban Outfitters

Urban Renewal Oversized Lace Inset Denim Jacket
I love this jacket. Denim jackets are back "in" and 
with this lace it just makes it a special piece in your wardrobe.

Sparkle & Fade Lamé Skirt
This skirt is AWESOME!!!
 plus it's on sale for $39.99! Do I have to say anything else?

Rubber Wrap Watch


Im one of those people that love neon, so this watch it's just so cool for me. I would wear it with anything and anytime of the year!

"There is a vast difference between fashion and clothes" ~MH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...