Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ~Express Your L O V E~

Hello fellow readers! Happy Valentine's Day! It is a great day, indeed. Today it is not only for couples but for ALL kinds of love. Family, friends and, why not, pets as well! So Im dedicating this post to all of those special to me! Love is all around us...

Showing off my latinasian's Valentines flowers from last year!
Wearing a French Connection Dress, Vintage Belt and J. Crew Shoes


On Valentine's I thought it would be fun to decorate this tree with pictures of LOVE in our family (last year).

On easter with some of the fam.

With my latinasian, at our 2 year anniversary.
Wearing an Urban Outfitters Dress.

XMAS '11... love u girls!!!

With my cousin Ma Elena and my awesome nephew NICO! Only Mateo is missing :( he was not born yet.

With my girls! LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!
Wearing an old Free People Dress and Jeans T-Shirt LF Stores.

With Nelly and Cass, my sisters (I love you more than milk love's cereal).
Wearing a Zara Jacket and Urban Outfitters top. 

With Suri and Silvia

My parents, showing how love never goes out of style!
Our typical trio pic, love u Vane and Chuy!
Wearing an Old Victoria's Secret top, Vintage Belt, H&M Skirt and Zara Shoes.

And of course, my kids couldn't be forgotten, Coco and Emilio.
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind

Im so lucky! I love you all SO much!!! 
...Love is ALL around me, Love is all around us.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!! pretty cool post... love your outfits, love your pics, and most of all love your love for your loves ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! You are such an amazing person and am so lucky to have you and your family in my life. Love u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...