Thursday, February 16, 2012

Last Call Neiman Marcus


Who doesn't love Neiman Marcus? But not all can afford it, so when Last Call Neiman Marcus opened it was an exciting moment. They have all the brands at a more affordable price and for your convenience you can even shop online....

These were my favorite findings.

Lorissa Leopard-Print Studded Pump

I just LOVE these pumps! So rock&roll, cool, and luxurious looking. 
I would wear them with a girly dress, to show the contrast of sweet and tough ;)


Ruffle-Front Anorak

What an awesome coat/jacket. Perfect for the changing weather. 
I just love the color and the design, it's sporty but cool.


Puffed-Sleeve Open Cardigan, Amber



I can never have enough sweaters!

 And this one is so easy to wear, just grab a pair of jeans and you are ready to go!



Colville Satchel

This bag: WOW! I WANT IT!!!! The colors, the design, the print, come on!

Tiered Plisse Maxi Dress, Beige


Getting ready for spring? Here you go, the perfect dress to celebrate the upcoming season!


For more awesome items visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...