Friday, February 24, 2012

LOVE TATUM~ Fine Unique Jewelry from SD

Tatum is an awesome designer from San Diego, CA. She has been designing since she was a little girl and has grown to become a popular designer/artist. I met her at a local San Diego mall, she was having a pop-up store and she was so friendly and nice, her jewelry is available in stores such as Henry Bendel and Nordstrom. Her jewelry has become quite popular in Hollywood and without a doubt she will soon become an even bigger sensation. However, she does sell wholesale prices in her pop-up stores. To follow her visit her Love Tatum Facebook Page, you will discover her beautiful world!
Check out her designs, she is AMAZING!

I fell in love with this ring the moment I saw it! My latinasian (bf) gave it to me for Christmas and that's how I have my first piece of Love Tatum. (24 karats gold with rubies, the stone of love)

This is from the Spring Collection, I WANT IT!!! It is so cool and unique.

Check out ALL these other cuffs. It's like candy!

These rings are awesome! I want one of those too! Ha!

More rings to enjoy from.


Come on! This cuff goes perfect with my ring, babyyyyyy!!!! ;)

She has earrings and necklaces as well, but I tend to use more rings and cuffs, so...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...