Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Want Candy, I Want PRADA

Prada is always so classic, so I thought it would be fun to find some of their more creative, out of the box designs and these were my favorites!

I LOVED this collection! The cute purses come in different colors and they are so fun and original!

A piece of art printed in a beautiful leather purse canvas. A collectable's item.

In either color it is just beautiful!!! I prefer it in tan. I just love the design, a little twist in a classic purse.


What a beautiful purse, look at the lace and the color, it's BEAUTIFUL!
I LOVE ombre style in EVERYTHING! I am obsessed with this purse. I love the design and the colors.

Ok, one more bow bag! I am not usually a bow person, but this collection killed me! I love the bright color and easy to wear design, it is a keeper! BTW it comes in other candy colors as well.

I WANT CANDY, I WANT PRADA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...