Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Red and Pink All Over Valentines AFTERSHOT!

Yes, Valentines was yesterday but I thought I could have one more post of the love fool celebration... These are my last images of festivity. 

My Valentine's Table
I used this "Spring Tree" as a center piece and put hearts and ribbons to make it more festive. I added to each side of the center piece transparent vases with hearts and red glass.

My Valentine's Table
To make it more personalized, I put pictures of all the love ones in our family. It is just fun!

Valentine's goodies for my love ones!

My sis Cass made these deli Red Velvet Whoppie Pies
Check out her recipe at her blog: My Sane Safe Spot

My gift to my latinasian (bf)
I love wrapping gifts and I like making them look special. So I put this white and red hearts all over the box and finish it up with lots of orange ribbon. 

XOXO

LOVE LOVE LOVE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...