Friday, February 17, 2012

MATERIAL GIRL ~Jewelry and Watches~

Because it is awesome to daydream and we all should do it once in awhile. 
So here is my first fantasy post of all the beautiful things that I would love to own. 
Ahhh fantasy world here we come!

Cartier LOVE Bracelet

The most romantic bracelet in the world, the LOVE Cartier Bracelet, every girl's dream! I prefer it in rose gold and since Im dreaming, I would have both, one with diamonds and the other without. Yes, I will like 2!

Tasaki Pearl Ring

This designer is so unique! I love the design with the rose pearls. ME WANT!

Kimberly McDonald Diamond and Uneven Stone Bracelet


This bracelet it's the definition of coolness!



Tasaki Pearl ID Bracelet

Another Design of Tasaki. I just love it! it is sweet, cool, original... ALL in one!


Cartier Gold Rose 


As you have noticed Im obsessed with rose gold and this Cartier does not disappoint  my obsession. 

Chanel Pearl Watch
Pearls, gold, Chanel... Perfection! It is timeless, elegant yet cool.

Chanel Leather Chain Watch
You can't deny it, this watch it's just so awesome!

H. Stern for DVF Long Bracelet Strap in Two Designs
I have been obsessed with this watch since it came out about 5 years ago. It is AMAZING! I love it with all the diamonds, with only a few, in black, in white, with brown strap. I WANT THEM ALL!!!


...oooh for the love of day dreaming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...