Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~Viva La FRANCE~ (day 3)

Went to have dinner to one of the most popular restaurants in Paris, Georges at The Pompidou Musem. The view was amazing! The food delicious! and the decor so cool! 

What I love about this outfit is the mix of black with the beige colors and the jacket looks so Chanel!
On the escalator to get to the rooftop of the museum where the restaurant is.


Carpaccio of Artichoke, so amazing!!!

{Jacket: Shop in Paris, Skirt: Shop in Paris, Top: H&M, Belt: Vintage, 
Shoes: Chanel, Earrings: Vintage Chanel}



Im on top of the World, or should I say, PARIS!

Oh how much I love you so, my dear Paris.

Day 4 is on its way!


1 comment:

  1. What a sophisticated look, great for a museum visit. btw my favorite museum in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...