Monday, January 16, 2012

~Viva La FRANCE~ (day 1)

Last summer was so special to me because I was invited to my latinasian's (bf) family vacation. We had an awesome time in Paris and then traveled around for a couple of days. I had such a blast! Paris is very close to me since thats where my paternal grandparents met and married and have lots of family there. I actually lived in Paris for a year, so it was so fun to visit family and get to go to those little places I used to go to when I lived there; show my latinasian where I lived, and went to school. It was just AMAZING!!! I want to share with you some of my fave outfits and moments from the trip... hope you like them!

This outfit is so Sex and The City, and who doesn't love that?! Of course, I gave them my special twist but essentially a Carrie Bradshaw moment. It is sweet, a bit retro, cool and chic.

Hats Off to La Bastille!
{Skirt and top: H&M, Pashmina: street bought, 
Belt: vintage, Purse: Vintage Judith Leiber}


With My Amazing French Family 

Goofing around 

{Jacket: Zara, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Bangles: Vintage}

Les Tuileries Gardens 

Are you ready for day 2? Because I am, see you guys tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...