Friday, January 27, 2012

A Chanel Obsession: Vintage CHANEL Necklaces and Brooches

Because Chanel never goes out of style.

This week is all about Vintage Chanel Accessories. This is one of my favorite vintage elite brands website www.malleries.com, just click on the image to send you directly to the website.

In case you missed my previous Chanel posts, earrings, purses & cuffs.
Today is our last day of vintage Chanel! Hope you enjoy this last post dedicated to necklaces and brooches!

Vintage Chanel Large Brooche

This brooch matches the earrings that I posted before, just in case you will like to have more of the collection. Either way, this brooch is beautiful! Wear it on your hair, clothes, purse, have fun with it!

Vintage Chanel Gripoix Golden Necklace
A beautiful necklace for a girl that likes to have fun with fashion! 

Vintage Chanel Pin Brooch Gold CC Red Green Stone

Do I have to say much about this piece? It's just gorgeous! I love wearing brooches on my hair, either up or down, I love the look.


Vintage Chanel Golden Heart Necklace



Hey Valentine's is around the corner! What a beautiful way to say I love you, or simply I love you Chanel!



Vintage Chanel Pin Brooch Gold CC Red Stone


This is my last piece of a whole week full of vintage Chanel and it had to be perfect! For me this piece says it all that its brand expresses: classic, chic, fashion, beauty, do I have to go on? Chanel loved using red as a pop of color, so it only made sense to use this piece as the last one.

We love you Madame Chanel! 
I hope you enjoyed this weeks posts and until next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...