Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~Viva La France~ (day 2)

Hello, here is day 2! When I travel I like to feel comfortable but also look cute, especially if I'm doing so with my man! Besides I was in Paris, so I got inspired, of course. Sometimes you don't have time to get back to the room and change so you have to get creative... check it out!

This outfit is cool to me because of use of block color that I did with the belt. The belt made the outfit, what was a cute dress it became a fashion forward cool dress. That's what I call an instant fashion moment accessory.

Les Macaroons! Oh La La Mon Dieu!
{Day Dress: SD Shop, Belt: H&M, Undertop: Urban Outfitters, Bangles: Vintage, Shoes: Paris Shop. Night Earrings: Vintage Chanel, Sweater: H&M, Shoes: Chanel}

With My Latinasian's Family at La Notredame

I Want Candy

Clubbing!
Did you like it? Hope so, get ready for day 3!

1 comment:

  1. padrisimo cuñis!!!! te mando un beso!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...