Friday, January 13, 2012

A Retro Chic Moment

For those who love a modern twist to a retro taste I have chosen some cool items from the website that offers the best retro chic modcloth.com. Which at the moment it is offering free shipping and returns so hurry up and get your retro on!
Here are some of my fave items:


In Full Force Coat



What I love about this coat are the colors and the style. It has a flare of the 60s without being overdone.

Wings of Wonder Dress



This dress is so beautiful! From the color to the design, I also love the back of it (not pictured). It reminds me of Chanel's winter's fashion show. And then you have the lace detail in black. In all, a beautiful sophisticated dress.

Frequent Visits Sweater



A cool winter sweater. Very 60s in a modern way. I love the colors of the sweater because it is so easy to wear with anything and the red gives it a pop of color.




Ombre Elegance Coat


This 70s looking coat is just so awesome! I am very into ombre items and the colors of this coat makes it perfect for any outfit.


Walk Away with Bronze Dress

What a beautiful 50-60s dress! It is so sweet and cool at the same time. I love the bronze color of the dress and the cut is so figure friendly.



As you know, click on the images to get the link. Visit the website to check out all of their items that always sell out so fast! It is no wonder since their styles are so awesome. Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...