Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The 'Stache and Lips and Everything Else... The Wedding Special

I decided that I wanted to have a continuation through out the wedding of the fonts and the 'stache and lips to make it even more special! Check out the designs...

Our Wedding Website was the inspiration for the 'stache and lips.

My sister Cass designed this for me. She added the idea of the Chanel necklace! Which is so me!
 I loved that little detail... The main letters are the ones that we had been using since our engagement dinner.

Our speciality drinks offered the same design... My sister Cass made this for me to put in the bar!

For our After Wedding we used the logos for the invitation.

The Initials, we used the same font in all the designing.

Also the color gold...

For the Photo Booth we used the same initial design.

And for the Church readings.

I saw this sign on Etsy and I had to have it!
My sister designed it for me and it was just a perfect addition to our details.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...