Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Thanksgiving Table

This is my First Thanksgiving in Tubac, AZ 
and even though I missed my family I had an amazing time!
Let me share with you my decor...

My decor was between Walmart and Micheals.
I wanted to mix a bit of winter into the decor, since is the end of fall.

We had dinner buffet style.
I bought all of these platters from Marshalls, Anthropology and Macys.
The tablecloth is from Bed, Bath and Beyond,  and the runner on top, the bottom one from Pottery Barn.

The butter!

The candle holders are all from Crate & Barrel.

The chargers are from Pottery Barn, the napkins are some from Anthropology and the rest from our honeymoon, we bought them at Bangkok. The plates are from Anthropology as well as the silverware. The napkin ring is from Z Gallery. The colorful water glasses are from Macys and the wine ones are from Crate & Barrel. 

Mix and Match and have fun!

My appetizers!
The transparent layered plate is from Crate & Barrel.
 The wood one from Macys and cheese knifes from Anthropology.

Creme cheese with salmon, capers and palm of heart, yum!

Since Im a hopeless cook a friend of mine was kind of enough to make us a delicious dinner!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...