Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fashion Forward Leather Touches by Zara

I LOVE Zara! And I love their new line of Leather Touches... 
Check out this items!
(Click on image to send you to direct image)

Coat with Leather Sleeves
I love this look, it looks like a modern Chanel Jacket.

Zip Jacket with Faux Leather Sleeves
I want this jacket so badly! It is so cool!!!

Mini Skirt with Leather Frill
This skirt is flirty and it gives the twist to the typical black skirt.

T-Shirt with Faux Leather Sleeves
You can put a long sleeve underneath for the cold weather around the same tones.
Love the shirt.

Leather Peplum Trench Coat
This coat it is awesome!
I love the leather detail, it is a classic piece with a standout detail.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...