Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The After Wedding Part~The Wedding Special


In Mexico it is common to have an after party, laid back with all the family and closest friends.
Since it was a destination wedding we invited all of our guests
that came from afar for a nice mexican meal to end the weekend of festivities.
We did it again at my house, so people could enjoy the view with day light.

The bar... Details had to be throughout the weekend like this sign.

I love the view from the terrace!

For flower arrangements I wanted something so simple!
So I used these vases that we had used a night before in different ares.
One with flowers to represent me and the other with tomatoes, to represent my man!

My HUSBAND n I.
Wearing a Topshop top and ballerina shoes and Urban Outfitters skirt.

I love this pic with my future brother in law!

With all my closest friends.

For lunch we had a buffet in the pool area.
It was mexican style: ribs, fish tacos, guacamole, quesadillas and a friend of my dad brought Paella!

With my little sis, the future bride!

I guess the party was too much fun that we found this shoe!
Cinderella we are looking for you! hahaha











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...