Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Best Dressed List~The Wedding Special

The list of best dressed couldn't be missed from this special blog editions!
All girls looked beautiful and some of you didnt make it to the list in part because I couldnt find a good picture of it, but so far these are my "it" girls!

Best Color Block
I love this dress, and it looks beautiful in this scenario.It's romantic and glamourous.
(Civil Ceremony)

Best Hair Accessory
I love this hair accessory! It is so Cinderella in a good way.
(The Reception)

Best Sequined
It could also be color block. I love the design and mix of textures.
(The Reception)

Best Pop of Color
I love this dress with the shoes! It is so cool, simple and fashion forward.
(Civil Ceremony)

Best Backless
This is a sexy back! The whole dress is beautiful, from the color,
the design, the shoulders I love, but the back makes this dress a total winner!
(The Reception)

Best Up Hair Do
It is so romantic and young! A little twist from the typical up do.

Best Peplum
I am not a big fan of the peplum but this girl knows how to wear it and with that color, perfection!
(The Reception)

Best Print
The design and the easiness of the dress is so chic!
(Civil Ceremony)

Best Color
I love this emerald color, so beautiful and in right now.
(The Civil Ceremony)

Best Side Hair Do
I love when girls wear their hair down, people tend to think it is more formal to wear it up,
but this hair do is so chic and fun that it cant compete against any up do!

Best Dancing Moves
Sure, it is not fashion Im critiquing here, but dancing like that is a "fashion do."
(The Reception)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...