Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Bridal Shower Fashion (vol.2)

I was received with so much loved in Culiacan! My future Mother-in-Law friend's thru me a small breakfast Bridal Shower... It was so thoughtful and beautiful!

Here Im next to this beautiful dress made of paper! It was a piece of art and a beautiful tradition.
Im wearing a BCBG dress and belt, Zara flats and Van Cleef and Arpals watch.

These were the beautiful ladies that organized the delicious breakfast.

With my sisters and my amazing fiancé's family.

As Shower Favors I brought these delicious olive oil from my hometown.

Wearing a piece of art! Can you believe that is made of paper? 
It was full of symbolism the whole ritual, so beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...