Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bachelorette at SF!!!

I want to share with you my Bachelorette at San Francisco 
with my sisters and two of my closest friends. We had such a blast! Love was in the air!!!
Hope you enjoy my pictures...


At Union Square with a jazz player in my back! This is why I love SF!!!
Wearing a gifted pashmina, Zara denim and leather jacket, Vintage Moschino belt, Louis Vuitton purse.

Hanging at China Town, here with Cass (little sis).

At a random little bar hanging w my girls! WHOHOOOOO!!!

Drink up ladies!

The girls little surprised ;)

Wearing a Zara jacket, shoes and skirt with a H&M denim shirt.

With Cass, Jeannelle, Mayra, Vane and Elka at Bubble Lounge

With Mayra and Vanessa!


Thank you girls for such an amazing weekend, a must repeat!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...