Friday, July 13, 2012

LV Bachelor/Bachelorette!

My family in law invited my Latinasian and I for a weekend to Las Vegas to celebrate our engagement!
It was an amazing weekend! Check out this pictures and some of my fashion choices ;)

Intimissimi top, Urban Outfitters skirt, Vintage bracelet, Pucci skirt Chanel Shoes and Ann Taylor belt.

Urban Outfitters dress and Zara shoes

My big huge beautiful new family!

Pink Zone top, Vintage Chanel brooch and Ann Taylor belt.

At Mark Jacobs shop... I loved the huge pink elephant!
Pink Zone top, Pucci purse, Vintage bracelet, Vintage Chanel brooch, Ann Taylor belt, French Shop Skirt/Shorts and Chanel shoes.

With my amazing new family!

Vintage Chanel earrings, old St Vincent top, French Shop skirt/shorts, Vintage Moschino belt, Chanel purse and Zara shoes.

Sunday at the pool!!!
H&M bikini top, Hindu sarong and vintage sunglasses.

Hangin...



I had a blast and Im so thankful for my new amazing huge family!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...