Thursday, July 12, 2012

WHAT I AM DREAMING OF...

Hey, what is life without dreaming? So here is my wish list...

Rare Vintage Chanel Mini Lizard Quilted Oval Shoulder bag
I love this vintage Chanel bag. It is an every day purse, any season, any occasion. It is so chic!

Embellished Vegan Leather Motorcycle Jacket
I want this leather jacket so badly! It makes an outfit, you can wear it any season, dress it up or down... love it!

Maxi Dress with Mirror Embellishment
This dress is so cool and sexy! Such a cool fashion statement!!!

Chanel Vintage Belt
Ok, tell me what is NOT awesome about this belt? Vintage Chanel is the shit baby... 
Plus I don't have a Chanel belt, so I "need" this for my collection ;)

Minty Crinoline Skirt
This skirt, oh this skirt! With that color you can wear it year around for a special occasion event. You can rock it with a leather jacket and be more lady like with a twit one. Sexy it up with a strapless top, dress it down with a tank top. So many options! I am in love.

Chanel Sequined Goatskin Ballet Flats
Right now Im obsessed with ballerina shoes and these Chanel design are so chic!
You can dress it up or down...

Josco 22ct Gold Elephant Earrings
I love elephants, so this studs are perfect as an everyday jewelry. 
They are chic, cool and unique.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...