Thursday, July 26, 2012

My 5 Must Have Summer Items!

These are my 5 summer 2012 essentials!

Maxi Skirt! I love them, you can dress them up or down.
From: Urban Outfitters

Denim Vest, as long as you don't use it with blue denim pants or skirt you can wear it with anything!
From: H&M

Wedges, I am not so good at wearing high heels so wedges are the perfect way to get some hight without breaking my back or my feet!
From: Chanel

Bralet, I love bralets! My favorite item of the season. 
I like the retro feeling of it and with a maxi skirt it looks so cool!
From: Urban Outfitters

A cool Pashmina, it is a great way to cover it up for those chilly summer nights 
and make a great outfit accessory!
From: Indian shop 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...