Friday, June 29, 2012

My Bridal Shower Fashion (vol.1)

It is Bridal Shower season for me! 
As I promised, Im keeping you posted with some of my wedding details, and so here is an update...
My future Mother-in-Law thru me a beautiful Bridal Shower at my Latinasian's hometown, Culiacan (Mexico). It was amazing! I felt so loved and welcomed into the family. I am truly blessed!

This outfit is all about the skirt! This skirt is almost 20 years old and it is one of my sisters, it was a bridesmaids outfit. The moment I saw it I knew that I had to use it!

This is my Mother-in-Law, a truly beautiful woman inside and out!

It was funny, because they used the color pink as main color of the event and it matched my skirt!
Loved the coincidence!

Im here with 3 of my sisters that were able to accompany me to this beautiful event.

Im wearing a black tank top from Victoria's Secret, Van Cleef and Arpals watch and a beautiful corset that I was giving by my Mother-in-Law.

These wear the party favors, aren't they so cute?!

Here I am with the ladies that helped organized this wonderful event!

I was wearing nude pumps because I didn't want anything to distract from the gorgeous skirt!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...