Monday, April 2, 2012

the Leather and Lace post

I love Leather and I love Lace so I thought lets make it all about that today... Enjoy!
(Click on image to send you to direct link)

Lover
What beautiful dress! I love the color and the design. It is romantic, sexy, cool and chic, all of them at the same time.

Theory Skirt- Oleska L. Freehold Leather
The detail of the skirt is so pretty. The color and the design, it is all just perfect! You can wear this anytime of the year.

Shell Top with Rubberised Lace
I like how this lace looks like leather. I would wear a top underneath charcoal color, the mix of colors would make it even cooler and easier to wear. 

ASOS Leather Dress with Front Zip and Pocket
This mod looking dress is perfect for any season. It is so special! I want it so badly!

Swan Lace Shorts
The lace is so beautiful and girly. The fact that is not exactly black it makes it even more chic.

Style Stalker- Rebel Yell Top
Is this cool or what? I love the color mix and the fabrics, all of it!

Marais Lace Perspex Points
What a cute pair of shoes! The lace and the transparent plastic makes these pair of flats real special.

Long Fringed Belt
Wear it with a skirt or a dress and give that piece a little extra flair! Please, dance with it, imagine how fun it would be!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...