Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BHLDN for the whimsical bride

When Urban Outfitters opened a new store dedicated to brides I went crazy of excitement! Check out these awesome dresses and hair accessories!

Ribboned Silk Gown
I love this dress, it is so romantic and different.

Aiguille Gown
Oh this dress I wanted so badly, it is not very wedding, but image wearing this to a formal attire event, WOW!

Pleated Fantasy Gown
Now, this is so fun! Can you see yourself dancing with this? The display of the beauty of the skirt!

Seraph's Whim Shift
Maybe for the civil ceremony? I love this little dress, so retro and beautiful!

Unscripted Headband
How dreamy! A beautiful way to make a statement with your hair.

Lilium Halo
I am not big with tiaras but this one made me wonder...

North Star Blusher Veil
I love the retro feel, for the bride that wants something simple and beautiful.

Visit bhldn.com for more beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...