Thursday, April 19, 2012

BHLDN dancing fashion!

Going to a wedding and don't know what to wear? Want something original? Maybe looking for bridesmaid dresses... Let me help.

Allegro Dress
I love this dress, and the color it is so beautiful! Perfect for a formal event.

Marchioness Dress
This would make an original bridesmaid dress! I love the color and design, it would look great in all kinds of body types.

Niceties Dress
This color is so original, I love it!

Minty Crinoline Skirt
This skirt, oh this skirt! It is perfection! I am so in love, it is chic, sweet, cool, retro: perfection!

Ebullient Bolero
Here goes a statement piece. It is just beautiful! Dare, believe me, dare...

Visit bhldn.com for more fun ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...