Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Inner CHILD Day!

Another reason why Mexico rocks is because we actually celebrate Children's Day! Thats right, there is a whole day in celebration of all children... I am making a little twist to it, by changing to Inner Child Day, and as a fashion lover I have decided to dedicate this week to beautiful Eye Candy Jewelry all by Louis Vuitton. May we start?

L'Ame du Voyage Collection




Breathtaking? Indeed, tomorrow I will show you more of this collection, 
and the rest of the week of other LV Collections...
 As a fashion addict this necklace makes my inner child come out 
and want to play with all these colors and beautiful forms.


As I side note...
I want to share with all of you that I met my future husband exactly today 4 yrs ago!
So this day will be forever even more special in my life... and he does make me feel like a child in xmas day! LUV U!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...