Thursday, April 5, 2012

BCS for you, with Love.

This Spring Break my family decided to do a road trip to Baja California South, it was such an amazing experience. We got to visit the hometown of my mom and the city where both were born at. We visited beautiful cities and beaches! Priceless!


My mom grew up in this little town called San Ignacio
The Cathedral was built in 1713!!! It is beautiful, very colonial.

This is an awesome shot of my sister Cassandra.

In this area we find so many caves full of these old art that our ancestors left us.

After a long desert we find this beautiful oasis, that San Ignacio is.

Here we are at Santa Rosalia, the cities were both my parents were born at.
This is the French Hotel, there was a big french colony at Santa Rosalia.

Here we are playing around at the French Hotel's restaurant.

The Cathedral was designed by Eiffel, yes, the same architect that created the Eiffel Tower. The Cathedral and Tower participated in the same fair and both won awards. At the show the Cathedral was bought and sent to Santa Rosalia.

Loreto
Loreto is so beautiful! I got go jugging a couple of times thru their streets and malecon, it was amazing!

A cool of pic of my siblings at the malecon.

I will share with all of you a bit more of my trip tomorrow... we went whale watching! and we got to touch them!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...