Wednesday, March 14, 2012

White and Black by ZARA

When I found out that Zara was going online I did a little thank you dance to all the Fashion Gods! Thats right, hey! Stop judging me. So I decided to do a special Zara post, for those who are big fans, like me.
With their great prices and awesome designs, Zara became a "do" a long time ago.
(Click in image to send you to direct link)

Leather Jacket With Studs
I am still obsessed with the leather and studs jackets. 

Fringed Skirt
I love LOVE this skirt! I want it so badly!!!

Asymmetric Studio Top
This top is so cool! The design is awesome!!!

Leather Slingback
These shoes, oh these shoes! They are perfect for Spring and Summer.

Printed Shirt
I like wearing blouses, they are a easy thing to wear with anything: denim, skirt, shorts, whatever. 

Don't forget to visit ZARA and check out the rest of the collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...