Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Graphic Art Deco and Floral Prints

I have been getting used to not wearing much print, so when I saw that print was so "in" I got a little nervous. But when I did my research and found all these amazing items, then I got excited!

Ted Baker Digital Print Shift Dress


This dress is so chic! Wear with simple accessories if any, it doesn't need it. The dress is all you need.

Pattern Military Sweater Jacket

I love this jacket, I want it!!! You can wear it with pretty much anything.

Eden Skirt
Aahhh this skirt! Look at it! How beautiful!!! Wear it with a simple top, the skirt is the outfit. Also minimal accessories, I mean it!


FP New Romantics Geo Embroidered Cutout Dress

Another beauty! This trend is easy and so pretty... I would wear it exactly like the picture. For shoes I would do wedges, cool ones.

ZARA Printed Blazer

Everything Zara does its awesome, so this jacket is no different. Keep it cool though, or else you can look like an old english lady. 

ASOS Woven T-Shirt With Mixed Square Print
This top can be worn with denim, white or color pants, with a skirt. So have fun with it!

Indian Enchantment Dress

How pretty? For the romantic girl! 

Garden Party Oxfords
I love oxfords and I love these ones! They are so fun and cool. Keep the outfit simple, make the shoes the center of attention, as they deserve it!

Tomorrow it will be all about Metallics and Sweet Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...