Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Fave Hair Accessories

When it comes to my hair I think that is fun to try new things. Since I do the same thing with highlights and length I change it up with different accessories. Check out my fave ways to accessories my hair.

I love this vintage Chanel brooch! My mom gave it to me a few years ago and I hardly ever use it in clothes, I found that in my hair it is much more fun.

Here is the same brooch but with my hair up.

I bought this hair accessory at Urban Outfitters, yes, it is daring but it is cool and fun! This item is out of stock but visit the website, they have other cool ones.

This is another vintage accessory from my mother's closet. This is a hair accessory and I love it!!! It is so beautiful and sentimental, since my mom gave it to me.

Here I used a pair of vintage Chanel earrings that, yes, my mom gave me! I am very lucky!!! It is simple but sweet.

I love this hindu hair accessory, my sister Jeannelle lend it to me, she bought it in one of her trips to India. I love it so much! Seriously, dare and wear something like this. It is fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...