Tuesday, March 20, 2012

H&M~Accessories by Marni and Jackets

I love the fact that now we can be H&M online, finally all the stores are getting that the internet is the biggest shopping window of all! H&M always has a visitor designer and this time is Marni, I did not love the clothes but the accessories are AMAZING! Here are my fave Marni Accessories and some real cool jackets...


Jacket $49.95
The denim jacket is so amazing, I like all the detail, very 80s. Perfect Spring item, but even for winter, put a chunky sweater underneath and the jacket gives you form, it looks cool.

Leather Sandals by Marni for H&M $99
Look at this real cool shoes! I love the color blocking and the style. LOVE!

Blazer $49.95
The metallic feel of this jacket is so nice, it almost makes it look like leather. Dress it up or down, a keeper!

Earrings by Marni for H&M $19.95
The detail of the earrings is beautiful! They are cool and yet elegant. I love the color and the design.

Coat $29.95
Every girl should have a coat like this because it is so versatile. It is chic without trying to hard, the color is perfect for any occasion and design is flattering.

Leather Sandels by Marni for H&M $59.95
These are so cool for the summer! I love the mix of the metallic and the rope. It is like modern roman shoe. I want it!










1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...