Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Civil Ceremony and The After Wedding Invitation

When it came to the other invitations my Invitation Designer came up with this little "package" where you could find the Civil Ceremony and the After Wedding party... 
Check it out!

I wanted the Civil Ceremony to not be so serious, to be fun and different. So we came out with this postal style invitations. I wanted it to be so personal that between my fiance and I we chose these pictures of some our favorite moments.

This is the little "package" with a cool a sticker 
with our initials to make even more personalized and special .

This is the back of the Civil Ceremony invitation. As you can see it is exactly like a post card!
I love how our designer came out with cool "stamp" and the tree. I love symbology and tress have a beautiful meaning in life.

This is our After Wedding invitation. We wanted it to be even more laid back than the Civil Ceremony. To be fun and still with the style of the wedding. 
The mustache and lips are part of our Wedding Page design!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...