Friday, August 3, 2012

MH Flower Designs "My Bridal Shower" Style

When my mom started organizing my shower I right away took control of the decoration. I wanted to the flowers since obviously I couldn't do the wedding's. Hope you love my designs, as much as I did!
I wanted them to be girly, romantic and happy!

My sister Elka used this vases in her wedding, it is so cool to used them for my bridal shower!

My beautiful tables.

The gift and guest book table.

I love the hot pink roses with the hot red carnations.

This is my favorite cake in the whole world! It is a merengue cake from my family's french restaurant.

The Bridal Shower "Thank You" Gifts.
Heart shape cookie cutters and a box with macaroons from the family restaurant.
It was for me so important the presentation of it. I ordered these boxes in red and light pink. Bought lots of different ribbons in pinks, orange and mint. Decorated the box with a mint on top and a little flower. I wanted it to have scent, for an extra special touch. The little pearl was the finish touch.

I just LOVE eating macaroons and champagne. I wanted it to be a day of indulgence!

This is perfection for me! Flowers, champagne and macaroons!

When doing an event it is all in the details, thats what makes an event unforgettable!

Here I am with Coco, my beautiful calico!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...