Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Bridal Shower ~ The SD one

My mother thru me a beautiful Bridal Shower at Piatti in La Jolla. It is such a delicious restaurant and with their romantic patio, it was an easy choice! Everything turned out beautiful and perfect!
Check out my album pictures!

BDHNL dress, BCBG belt, Van Cleef & Arpels watch and Mango shoes.

With some of my mom's closest friends.

With my mom's grandkids, btw I'm not ready yet! haha

With my sister Elka and niece Natalia.

With ALL my sisters! Just one was missing...

The food was deli!

With my moms and sisters!

Friends!



I had such a beautiful time! 
It was a day full of love and now I'm ready for the big day to come!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...