Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cool Nail Design Trends

I love dressing up my nails. It is so fun! I use it as an accessory to an outfit...
Check out these fun Nail Design Trends and have fun!

I just LOVE this! It is so cool, I love studs, the rock and roll style of it.

This style it is just so fun for summer and with the cool design, awesome!

I love ombre style, I have used this design before.

Happy Summer Design! I think it is so fun to use neon colors.

Now this is a bit vampy, I love it!

French Manicure with a twist! The point of this is to use one of the designs for the whole hand, but it is giving different ideas. I personally like the pink with orange.

Animal Print!!! What an awesome way to dress up your nails!

Ombre in blue!

I have done something similar to this and it looks so cool!

I actually do this kind of things all the time

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! Cant wait to try it this summer! Now this one is an artist design!

Tomorrow I will posting some of fun nails times...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...