Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ready for the amazing sales???

One of the reasons this is one of my favorite times of the year is because of the sales that come with it. I have chosen two of my favorite websites to show some of their amazing sales. They offer free shipping both ways and no min. required (Click on images to get to link).

I am going to start with ASOS:

Nishe Winter Faux Fox Fur Coat With Leather Bows~ from $181.80 to $63.63!
I love this little coat. It is so "in" to wear faux fur right now and I just feel this design is so sweet and not overdone. Besides, the leather bows are adorable!


Religion Dress With Embellishment~ from $185.44 to $123.62
This dress is just so cool. It is unique and a total head turner. Want to wear something nobody else will? this is the dress. It is very Dior looking, so you are getting a good deal on an amazing dress.

ASOS Midi Skirt in Leather and Suede~ from $163.62 to $81.81
I love the color of the skirt. It is perfect for this season. And the mix of leather and suede makes it a really different skirt. I just love it!

Clothing store 6pm.com always has amazing sales. I'm going to show some shoes that I found awesome. 

B. Makowsky Tuttle Black Suede~ from $269 to $161.99
These boots are just awesome. They are thigh high and with the cool belts give it a tough look without being too much. Show them over jeans, with a dress, skirt or leggings. 

Aldo Siptak Grey~ from $130 to $79.99
I like mixing leather with suede. It gives it a luxourius look without being too much. The color and the height are perfect for either a night out or just going to the movies.


Report Belzer thigh high boots~ from $190 to $142.99
An amazing pair of boots that have some height but not too much that you will feel too tired using them all day. The color and suede texture makes them a real fun pair of boots. Wear them with anything!

Visit both websites for other cool items. They are filled with amazing merchandise. Other websites that I recommend are Victoriasecret.com, they are having their semi-annual sale. Urbanoutfitters.com is having an amazing sale as well, and you'll find cute dresses down to $20 dlls! and last I am going to suggest checking out jcrew.com, it has as well their outlet store on the same website. Besides the big sale that they are having you can enjoy an additional 20% off.

Have fun shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...