Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE 
& CHRISTMAS DAY

In this time of the year when all is possible, when love is all around us, don't forget to spread the joy! So today I have decided to post some pictures of my home's decorations. Hope you like my designs and that you have the most wonderful time of the year! 


Welcome to my Christmas Wonderland

I thought that it would be fun to fill up this transparent vases with plastic pearls,
 it gives it a luxurious look.

Wrapping gifts is half of the fun! I love adding candy, the treat is there even before unwrapping. 

I wanted the fireplace to look elegant but fun and colorful.

I just like to have fun with vases and different decorations items.

This is a part of my Christmas tree, so you can see more of the details.
The trick is add as many lights as possible, it makes it sparkle.

~May all your wishes come true in the most wonderful time of the year~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...