Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Pilot.

Hello there,
Welcome to a backstage pass to my life. It is mostly about fashion: unique fashion findings, great fashion sales, fun fashion websites, mixing and matching fashion styles and of course a little of reading, tv, writing, photographs, paintings, pets, drawings and décor.
I am looking forward to sharing with you a little piece of my life, or maybe most of my life ha! This blog is mainly dedicated to fashion but you will get once a week a random topic of my other interests, as listed above… may the fun begin!
P.S. Hope you likey baby darling…
Write comments, follow me and share the love, my dear friends.


This is one of my favorite paintings.


So many cool accessories: the leather bracelet is a vintage piece from the 70's, one of my fave pieces. The purse I bought when I went to Lebanon, beautiful and unique. A cute hamsa bracelet bought at a little shop in Paris, but you can find them everywhere. The heart bracelet and earrings (on top of the purse) are from a designer from Paris, they were a gift from my great bf!


This summer my bf's family invited me to France, lucky me! and this was one of my fave outfits from the trip... I will post about it soon.


I love decorations and I always decorate my house for Christmas.
Here is my tree!!! I will post about this as well.


I love taking fun different pictures and I just loved the three reflections that I got, plus I loved my outfit!

Thank you again for visiting, keep posted for more fun!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...