Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Before n After of my HOME

When I moved to AZ my Latinasian n I decided to buy a home,
and although it is a beautiful house it need it some updates...
Check them out!

We wanted to make our house more like an hacienda than cabin so we made our wood darker...

And it looked beautiful! 
We also added this modern lights.

The chimney had this accents that I did not love.

So we took off the "windows" and tile and it looks perfect now.

We had so many columns that we thought that it would give it more of an open space without one.

I loved the result!
We also changed the chandelier.

The dinning room.

And here is the result.

Just a few changes to house it gives such an uplift!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...