Thursday, February 14, 2013

All We Need is LOVE...

Since the last Valentine so much LOVE in my life has happen!
Let me share with you in pictures...

Enjoyed SD w my fam, I miss them both...

I got engaged!

I turned 30 and celebrated with my closest friends.

Had my bachelorette in SF.

We bought a house!

I met Mona.

Two of my closest friends came all the way from Venezuela and Swidden
 to celebrate with me the most important day in my life!

I GOT MARRIED!

I met an elephant in my honeymoon!

My little sister got engaged!!!
and asked us to be her maids of honor!

My Latinasian and I spent our 1st Xmas together!

We have met wonderful people in AZ.
We've got now an amazing group of friends,
Our family in AZ!












1 comment:

  1. And more to come this year! :) Great pictures! This makes a wonderful love story..
    Happy Valentines! .. Mariel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...