Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What to Wear for XMAS!

The holiday season is my favorite season of all!
And XMAS is my favorite holiday so I go an extra mile to look awesome in such a beautiful day.
Here are some ideas for the big day...
(click on image to send you to direct link)

Windowbox Garden Maxi
I just love this dress! It is so cool and effortless.

Thistlepearl Bella Rosa Dress
So sweet and I love wearing white in Christmas.
Seam Waist Shift Dress
Red and retro!

Stretched Floral Print
A cool lady like dress.

V Neck Pencil Dress
This kind of dresses are very figure friendly!
If you are feeling fat or feel like your curves are not giving this dress is for ANY kind of body type!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...