Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My XMAS Decor

Happy Holidays!
Xmas is my favorite of the year: is the time of beauty,
 love, hope and renewal. 
Fantasy and fun!
So when it came to making my home a 
Xmas wonderland I had a job ahead!

This is my Xmas tree!
Bought the tree at Home Depot is a Martha Steward design.

Im starting to have my special collection of ornaments!
The circle one was a gift from one of my sisters and the cat mask I bought it when I lived in Florence.
All decoration is from Micheals, except these ornaments, they are from Target.

I made each one of these xmas trees from scratch!
It is so fun to get creative and have fun.

All Im missing are my stalkings!

I love this little tree made of tile, very modern!

I painted these pine trees with acrylics.
My table is the most special and important decor besides the tree.

I used feathers for the base and then I put on those "berries."

This was fun and so time consuming! I worked for hours but it was worth it.

I love the ornaments that I put on my chandelier, they are all from Micheals.

I wanted it to be elegant but fun!

If you have any questions please let me know, I will love to help!
Hope you are having a Jolly time!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...