Wednesday, October 31, 2012

M+D The Here Comes The Bride part (The Wedding Special)

I wanted to arrive in a vintage car, this old ford was perfect!

My dad and I are ready for the biggest day of my life!


My beautiful bridesmaids wore BCBG dresses.
I need to find a dress that would look good on 10 girls with different body types, skin colors, heights and ages.
 I liked this dress,  it is different because of the print but it has a classical silhouette,
which is a perfect mix for a timeless fashion moment.
This dress was perfect!

I just love this moment!
Something elegant and classic for my pageboys and flower girls.

All I saw was my future husband, I kept just walking towards him.
This was the most important "walk" in my life!

I wanted the church flowers to be simple and romantic. 

The Bridesmaids Bouquets

I love this picture! You can really see my gown ;)

With our beautiful bridesmaids!



The moment!

Our first kiss as husband and wife!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...