Monday, May 7, 2012

My ASOS BDay Wishlist

I turn 30 on May 12, thats right! In 5 days!!! So here is my wish list, I love ASOS... It carries so many stores in one and right now is my fave online store, it really is like a love affair!

Three Floor Cross My Heart Midi Dress
I love this dress, it is so fun and perfect for the summer.

Shirt With Elephant Print
I am obsessed with elephants, so to have a blouse with that print it is so awesome!

KG Enigma Pointed Mules
Look how cool they are, perfect with that dress, huh?

Stylestalker Titanium Sheer Metallic Skirt
This skirt it is so awesome, I love the color and the design, it is so awesome! And it works perfect in transition weather and summer.

Ombre Blazer
Ok, I love ombre, I do! And this jacket it is so cool!!! I would wear it with denim, a skirt, a short dress, shorts, man! I want it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...