Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's have a Shoe Affair by TOPSHOP...

Who doesn't love shoes? Come on! Can we ever have enough? I don't think so... 
One of favorite stores is Topshop so I decided to do some shoe research. Here are my amazing findings!

Paparazzi Metallic Toe-Cap Shoes
Right now is so in to have pointy shoes with some color blocking. This style is "in" right.

Florest Applique Sandals
I love lace! and wearing flats, so this combo is perfection for me.

Walnut Sling Back Eapadrilles
I just love this color, it screams Summer!

Hally Nude Sporty Sandals
Metallics are so "in" right now, and I just love the suede with it.

Walton Bleach Wood Wedges
I love cooper, is one of my favorite colors ever, so this was an easy choice.

Vectra4 Canvas Studded Slippers
The color, the material, the studs... In love!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...