Thursday, May 29, 2014

7 Must Haves For the SUMMER

This summer Im all about color and some metallic!
(click on image to send you to direct link)


Vintage Chanel from 1989
I just bought my self this vintage Chanel bag, I just love the color!

Novella Royale Print by Free People
Maxi skirts with a slit are sexy and fun, just like summer.

Orange (lady danger) and fuchsia (flat out fabulous) from Mac and purple (215) by Revlon 
This summer I want to have fun with colorful lipsticks, there are my favorites.

Printed Gather Dress by Zara
The perfect little summer dress, cut and comfortable.
Im always looking for the perfect summer dress.

Schutz Irma on Piperlime
Pointy shoes r in and so are metallics, you two in one.

Isabela Drape Jacket by French Connection
Tuxedo jackets are amazing, wear them w shorts, jeans, a dress, with anything!
Wear this jacket to the movies or to a wedding...

Revlon 242 and 322.
Dress up your nails with a fun cool color!
I have been wearing both colors all thru spring.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...