Friday, April 26, 2013

MY BDAY WISHLIST!

Im a big believer that BDAYs is the time to make your 1000 wishes!
So here are 9 of mine ;)

Diamonds and Skull Silk Dress
I just love this dress!!! It's sexy and cool. 
Love it Want it!

Polaroid Z2300WW 10-Megapixel Instant Print Digital Camera
How fun is this! Take pix and print them at that moment!!! I would say, pretty amazing!
 Love it  Want it!
Tiger Slippers
Who doesn't need pink comfy shoes?!!! They are so cool and chic!
Love it Want it
Printed Strappy Dress
This print is pretty cool! I love the cut and colors...
Love it Want it

Skull Print Shirt
Ok, yes, I love the skull prints haha I think that they are a cool statement.
So this shirt is a keeper!
Love it Want it

Solid 14K Gold Personalized Large Letter Stud
I would do MH in rose gold, my fav gold... I think that they are a cool daily fashion statement.
Like the Carrie necklace on Sex and the City.
Love it Want it

Heart of Gold Skirt
Maxi skirts are my obsession this season, they are cool and effortless looking.
Love it Want it

Intimately French Courtship Slip
How dramatic, romantic and fun! Im dying for this dress!!!
Want it Love it

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 Megapixel
Photography is one of my passions, so a nice quality easy to use camera is def a WANT!

Premium Skirt in Pleated Leather
Leather leather leather, wear it in spring, summer, winter and/or fall... what else can I say, perfection!
Love it Want it





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...