Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The BHLDN Bride

I just love this www.bhldn.com shop!
It is dedicated to the bride, however you may find dresses and accessories for formal events.
This post is for the bride...
(click on image to send you to direct link)

Mystic Vine Hairpin
I love hair accessories but the crown is not my style, however this ethereal piece is perfect!

Windswept Gown
A romantic, whimsical and dancing friendly dress is beautiful!

Sterling Peep-Toes
I love this shoes! And you can wear them again for other events.

Jeweled Ocean Sash
The perfect addition to the most beautiful day, plus you can wear it again!

Curving Periphery Veil
I just love veils! I think that all brides should wear one, traditional and romantic.

For more visit BHLDN






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...